MYA studio etiquette
Please be mindful and respectful of your practice and others’ by following our studio etiquette.
- Arrive to class at least 15 minutes before the start. The studio will be closed 15 minutes after the class starts.
- Stay hydrated; drink water before or after the class, but avoid it during your practice to maintain the internal heat.
- Do not eat anything at least for 2 hours before your practice.
- Shower before practice and avoid any perfume or strong scented body lotions / sprays; keep your yoga gear clean.
- Avoid unnecessary talking during the practice.
- Follow your teacher's instructions, notify your teacher about your injuries or practice problems.
- Keep the following outside of the yoga classroom: shoes, chewing gum, food, phones and other electronic devices.
SMILES ARE WELCOME!